Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Here is another convention swap using 'Wild Flowers'!

Here is another convention swap I made.  This one is for my Founder Reunion Group! I meet up with everyone for this swap this morning.  It sure will be great to see everyone!
stamp set: "Wild Flowers'
card stock:  Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
designer paper:  Pretty Petals Designer Paper Stack
ink:   Old Olive, Calypso Coral
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Calypso Coral ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals & Basic Pearls
 
This is a Z fold card.  Here is a photo of it standing up.  Can you see how I folded it back & how fun it is looks when you open it up?   I really like this 'Wild Flowers' stamp set & all 3 flower images in it are all pretty!  I'll be sharing a couple more cards that I created with this set sometime within the next few days too. 
++++
Yesterday we rode the bus to Riverton & toured our Stamin' Up! Distribution Center.  It was a great day!!!  We saw many Stampin' Up! employees that we know.  It is such a beautiful place & the weather was just perfect!  The mountain scenery we could see in the distance along the way was very pretty too!

I worked on swaps all afternoon & got them finished.  Then last night we met up with my friend LeeAnn & some of her team & we went to the Melting Pot (an awesome fondue place) together for supper.  

Convention starts today!!  So this morning we are off early to the Convention Center for my Founders Reunion Swap, to pick up our bag & our convention packet!  We'll have opening General Session & then attend classes the rest of the day.  Tonight if our Annual Awards Night, so we'll be attending that too.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment