Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A Halloween Scrapbook layout.......

Here is the Halloween pages that I created for my scrapbooking class.  
The colors I used are:  Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black.

I thought these turned out cute......but then again- you all know that Halloween & Fall are my favorite seasons too.

The stamp sets, designer paper & framelits that I used here are now retired- they were from last falls (2014) Holiday Catalog.
++++
Last night Deke had another meeting, so I was home alone & spent my night burning the midnight oil stamping!  I'm having fun creating with some new products I got.  They are for my upcoming classes that I have this week & next week.  

Today I am a farmer helping Deke outside all day.  We load hogs this morning.  

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock!! 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday.  
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment