Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Here are some NEW "HOLIDAY Catalog" Sneak Peeks!

Woo Hoo!!  There are some NEW "HOLIDAY Catalog" Sneak Peeks on this Christmas card that I made as one of my Make & Takes at Stampin' Up! Convention last week!

Isn't this a cool new set?  It is called- 'Your Presents'.  
  • We did the kissing technique when we made it- so awesome!!
  • And we also decorated our envelope to match it too!
  • Plus check out the NEW Striped 1/8" Garden Green Ribbon.  This striped ribbon also comes in NEW Real Red too!
stamp set:  NEW 'Your Presents'
card stock:  Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Vellum, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer 12x12 Paper
ink:  NEW Basic Black Archival, Mint Macaron & Garden Green
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, White Baker's Twine, Stapler, Dimensionals, NEW Garden Green 1/8" Striped Ribbon, Glue Dot, NEW Fine-Tip Glue Pen
++++++
Home Sweet Home!  I finally got home late afternoon yesterday from convention!  We had a nice time.....but it was a long week.  I'm happy to be home to my family!  I missed them terribly!  Now I have to somehow find time to get caught up on everything that piled up while I was gone.  Nathan & Brayden stopped by last night- so I was thrilled to see them!  Manda & the 3 Seeley boys will be here pretty soon- so I'm anxious to see them.

Early this morning I'm off bright & early to be a farmer & help Deke.  It is going to be a hot day- so our semi will be here to load by 7:00 a.m.  I'll them come in, shower & have the boys.  Manda has stuff for her masters class to do, so the boys will spend most of the day with me.  Then late this afternoon I have a doctors appointment for my allergies.  

Tonight when I get home from my doctors appointment, I'm a farmer again.  We have another load of hogs to mark, sort & sell.  We'll them move pigs & get that building ready to start washing it out.  So it is going to be a super late night on the farm.  I pray that it isn't too terribly hot.  

I've gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment