Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

You're A Star!

Here is the scrapbook page that I mentioned yesterday.  The words 'celebrate' on the card I shared yesterday was also an option that everyone could stamp up in the top corner if they didn't want to to use the 'You're a Star'.
I thought this layout would work good for the 4th of July, sports, a birthday or various other occasions.

+++++
We had a fun "4th of July" day with our families yesterday.  We went to the Sigourney parade in the morning.  There we sat the the Seeley clan, but got to meet our great-nephew Colyson & see his mom, dad & sister.  And Deke's parents & sister & Maria were there too!  Then we came home to eat lunch & headed to What Cheer for their 150th Year parade.  We met Deke's parents, sister & Maria over there.  Then we came back home to chore, eat supper & we went back to Sigourney for the evening.  We ran into our friends Lori & Dennis & enjoyed visiting with them for awhile!  And then met the Seeley clan for the fireworks display.  It was fun watching the fireworks & seeing it through the little boys' eyes!

Woo Hoo!  We are home today!   I hope to work on stamp stuff all day!  I have tons to do.  I still need to get my retired stuff off my shelves & make sure what I have out is all current in the new catalog.  I then hope to have good mojo & create some cards for my upcoming classes that I have this week.

Deke will work on the farm all day catching up on grinding feed & things.
 
We both have a busy week ahead of us- so need to make the most of our day home to work.  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment