Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

A 'Gift from the Garden'

Here is a cute & simple card I made using some new products I got from the New Catalog.  This stamp set caught my eye the first time I saw it.  I think it is super cute!  And I love the sayings that go with it.  I know I'm gonna have fun making some more cards using it!
Check out the Brick Wall background embossing folder!  It is cool!  Another definite new favorite of mine.  These flower pots remind me of the flower pots that sat in my Grandma Cox's kitchen & dinning room window. 

And what ribbon did I use?  It is the backside of the Natural Chevron Ribbon.  Yep- that is cool too huh!

stamp set:  'Gift from the Garden'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cajun Craze
ink:  Cajun Craze
markers:  Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow & Delightful Dijon
other:  Washi Label Punch, Natural Chevron Ribbon (the back side of it), Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits, Brick Wall Embossing Folder Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Last night I had a house full of stampers!!  We had a fun time together!!  I'm glad that they could join me!  I'll share pictures of the cards they made in the up coming week.  They are all pretty cute!

I'm off soon to spend this morning with Manda & the boys.  Then tonight we are all headed to Columbus Junction to the races.  I sure hope that Nathan has good luck tonight!  He sure needs it!  The guys have worked hard to get everything all back together.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: