Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

A barrel of flowers!

Here is a quick post......
I used the wheel barrel 'from the You're Sublime' stamp set for it.  Check out the little dots embossed on the background of the Delightful Dijon.  They are from the new Elegant Dots Embossing folder.  I think that the name of this new embossing folder fits it perfectly!
stamp sets:  'You're Sublime' & 'You've Got This' (words)
card stock:  Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder, Shimmery White, Crumb Cake
ink:   Black Memento
markers: various assortment of colors
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals
+++++
Yesterday was a long day & we were on the go from end to finish.  We had a late night at the races.  The weather held off for the most part & they got all of the races in before it rained too hard.  Alot of my family was there to celebrate my sister Julie's birthday.  Nathan got 2nd in his heat & finished 3rd in the main.  

Today is another full day!!  Our county fair begins too & as much as I'd like to go tonight to the fair, I'd better stay home & burn the midnight oil cutting card stock & getting ready for this weekends classes.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment