Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Here is another Convention Swap!

Here is another Convention swap I made. I've already shared several other cards here on my blog over the past week using this adorable stamp set 'Gifts from the Garden', with these cute flower pots & these new framelits  called- Lots of Labels.  I love how they layer so well together!
Isn't this new background stamp called- 'A World of Thanks' just so cool! I only stamped half of it onto my Crumb Cake background piece here to give it a different (asymmetrical) look.   What do you think?

stamp set:  'Gifts from the Garden' & 'A World of Thanks'
card stock:  Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
ink:  Crumb Cake
markers:   Cajun Crazy, Mossy Meadow, Delightful Dijon
other:  Delightful Dijon Striped Ribbon, Very Vintage Button, Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots,  Paper Snips
+++++++
WOW- we had a long day yesterday.  I am beat!  I will update you more sometime soon.  I'm off to bed.....we'll be up bright & early again & off again for general session & classes.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment