Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Check out this Brick Wall Embossing Folder!

Here is another flower pot card using the 'Gift from the Garden' stamp set.  And check out the Brick Wall embossing folder.  I sponged it using Crumb Cake ink to make it pop!  Isn't it cool!
stamp set:  'Gifts from the Garden'
card stock:  Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Crumb Cake
markers:    Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Delightful Dijon
other:  Washi Label Punch, Natural Chevron Ribbon, Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Sponge, Dimensionals, Glue Dots


I am really havin' fun creating with this stamp set!  And this new Brick Wall Embossing Folder too!  Hope you aren't getting tired of seeing projects created with them. 
+++++
Yesterday was a long hot day!  We were up early yesterday morning to sell hogs.  And then we sold another load later last night.  This hot weather is so hard on the piggies & us too!  I'm ready for it to cool down a bit.  It was late when we walked in the door last night.  We were hot, tired & dirty!  We were off to showers & then I made supper.  It was almost midnight & we called it a night.  I had hoped to get to stamp some.....but that will have to wait.  I was just too tired. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore again.  He has an early meeting, will then go to the office for a bit at the courthouse & this afternoon he is a judge at the county fair for the 4-H Antibiotic Hogs, along with our buyer.  This is a new class that has been added & we are excited to be a part of it!  All of our hogs are antibiotic free & all of our meat goes to Whole Foods in California!  What an awesome experience for our young 4-Hers to learn all about this. 

I'm up early this morning too& will be going to pick up the boys.  We'll come home & then go meet Papa for lunch in town.  Brody has an allergy testing appointment today- so Brayden, Drake & Trey will be here with me.

Then tonight we are all off to the races.  I'm going to go pick up my mom & aunt Virginia & take them with me.  Today is my sister Julie's birthday- so she & her family are joining us too.  I hope that Nathan has some good luck tonight!  Lord knows he needs some!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment