Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Another Convention Swap!

Here is another convention swap that I made.  Isn't it pretty!  I am in love with this fold & know I've share a couple of other cards here on my blog using it the past week or so. 
The clusters of flowers in this set are cool.  I really like their watercolor look image.  And I love that this flower stamp coordinated with the Pansy punch!!  

Did you notice how I sponged the Brick Wall- so that is popped out more?

And do you see the big clear dot in the middle of the flower?  That is one of the Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers.  Neat huh! 

There is no punch nor framelit for the leaves- so I had to fussy cut them with my Paper Snips.

stamp set:  'Birthday Blossoms'
card stock:  Delightful Dijon, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Old Olive
ink: Crumb Cake, Delightful Dijon & Old Olive
other:  Big Shot, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Delightful Dijon Lace Ribbon, Paper Snips, Pansy Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers, Sponge, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Wow- we've had a super busy week!  My head is a spinning with all kinds of the new things I've seen & learned at this years Stampin' Up! Convention!  I have lots to share with everyone in my upcoming classes & I can't wait!

Lynda & I are headed to the Temple this morning to listen to the choir sing.  We'll do a little more site seeing & enjoy our last day in Salt Lake City, Utah.  We fly out early tomorrow (Monday) morning to head home.  I sure am missing my family & I look forward to seeing them all tomorrow night. 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment