Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

'Zoo Babies'

Here is the book that I covered for Sarah to write down the gifts she received at Masen's Baby Shower.  His room is decorated in Gray & light green & the theme is elephants, with Chevron accents.  So when Manda & I were making decorations & things for his shower- we tried to go with that theme too.
I thought it turned out really cute!  I think that Sarah liked it too!  There are extra pages in it that she can add photos & more memory keeping things if she wants to too!

stamp set:  'Zoo Babies'
card stock:  Smoky Slate & Whisper White
designer paper:  Neutrals DSP Stack (retired Chevron print)
ink:  Smoky Slate
other:  2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Perfect Print Alphabet set (retired)
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day at home.  Deke worked on the farm all day trying to get caught up on grinding feed & things- as he has a busy week coming up with lots of meetings & being away from home during the daytime. 

I worked on bookwork.  Then I finally got all of my retired Staampin' Up! stuff off of my shelves & rearranged & labeled them to go with the new catalog.  Now as I get new products from this new catalog- they have a home to go to!  :)

I also worked on & think I figured out what stamp sets I'll use & now have ideas for the 6 cards I need to get created & cut for this weeks stamp classes.  I'll work on them today/tonight & pray that I have good mojo in creating!

I don't have any boys today......Brayden is with his mom this week.  And Manda is home today with her boys.  And since Deke has meetings today too- I'll be home alone & my plan is to get lots of stamping done!!  I pray that happens- as the rest of my week is crazy & I'll be gone- so I need to make the most of today!!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment