Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

This is Pretty Petals Designer Series paper!

WOW!  Isn't this a bright & cheerful card!!  I've been using the new Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stacks quite abit lately & I made this quick card last night to use for today's post.  Isn't the black background just so striking!  


stamp set:  'Watercolor Words'
card stock: Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black, Old Olive
designer paper:  Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento pad
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, White Perfect Accents, Dimensionals
+++++
I had a great time stamping with everyone that came to my classes yesterday!  Kay & Norma were great hostesses & we all had a fun time creating together!  It was a long day for me by the time I left early yesterday morning & I didn't get home until about 7:00 last night.  

Oh my way home I stopped a few minutes to see & visit my friend Judy.  Then Deke met me in Sigourney & we ate pizza at Nathan & Sarah's home.  I had to laugh when I walked in the door at Nathan's as Brody came running up to me telling me- "I missed you G'ma since you were flying on the plane."  OH my- I just saw him the morning before (Saturday) & cut his hair & told him I wouldn't see him again until I got home, that I was going stamping & flying on a plane.  He didn't forget!  But yesterday I didn't know that I'd see him again before I did leave.  Now I won't see the boys again until next Tuesday!  YIKES that IS GOING TO BE A LONG TIME for all of us!  I wonder who will miss who more- G'ma or the boys?

I placed orders last night & finally called it a night & went to bed for a few hours- I was just beat!  I'm up early this morning to finish laundry, pack, do farm bookwork & head out to the airport with my friend Lynda!  We are headed to Salt Lake City, Utah for our annual Stampin' Up! Convention!  I am looking forward to seeing so many of my other Stampin' Up! friends there from all over the US & Canada!  We are signed up for some great classes & I hope to be a sponge that absorbs alot to bring home to share with all of you at my upcoming classes!  Our convention this year is going to focus on the New Holiday Catalog that demonstrators can start to pre-order from beginning on 08/04  & customers can order from beginning 09/01!  Woo Hoo! Fall & Winter are my favorite seasons & I'm super excited to get to see some of these new products! I wonder what new products they have in store for us!  I can't wait to see them!

I'm planning to do a blog post each day while we are gone- so be sure to stop back by each day this week to see what new things I have to share!!

I've gotta run.....lots to do yet!
I hope you have a MARVELOUS week!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment