Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

'Frosty'- a blast from the past!

Here is another set of pages that I made for my scrapbooking class.  I wanted to do a winter layout & was struggling with ideas using current stamp sets.......I thought about a snowman punch art & I'd done that before......so I went to my shelves of retired winter sets & 'Frosty' just melted my heart years ago & he still does!  I was hoping that none of the girls would be disappointed that I used him.  And none of them were!!  

This is a clean & simple layout- but was a favorite of many that made it at my class.  Living in Iowa we normally have lots of snow & so I just couldn't not do a layout with snow!
 So what do you think? I think that it is cute!

Most of the supplies used here are retired.  
The colors I used are Pool Party & Bermuda Bay, along with Whisper White.
++++++
 
We had 4 wheel racing around our oval driveway yesterday at G'ma & Papa's house!  They had a blast....big to small.  Lots of laughs & tons of fun!  It was a beautiful day outside & we enjoyed every minute of it!!

Last night Nathan got 2nd in one heat (started 2nd) & got 3rd in the other heat (started 11th)- so he was one of only 8 Stock Cars that has a guaranteed spot in tomorrow nights Stock Car Shoot Out!  They were great races in all classes.  There were only about 50 total Stock Cars there though.  But all other classes ran last night too- so there was lots of racing.  It was a nice night to be outside.

Today I'll be on the farm helping Deke.  Tonight we're all off to the races again!!  I hope that Nathan has good luck again tonight!  

Wishing you all a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment