Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

He is Toadally Awesome!!

This is another one of the cards everyone joining me for one of my July classes will be making!!  I think this little frog is so cute!  I love his smile!  What a fun card this would be to send to a friend for almost any occasion!
This was a fun fold/easel card too!  Check it out!

stamp set:  'You're Sublime'
card stock: Cucumber Crush, Basic Black, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Real Red
dp:  Cherry on Top Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento
markers:  Cucumber Crush
supplies: Big Shot, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small heart), Washi Label, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensinals, Glue Dots, Cucumber Crush Lace Ribbon
++++++
Brooke had a great class yesterday!  It was fun to see everyone & spend our time stamping together!  And we had a very special visitor (Our Stampin' Sister Judy- that has been sick & unable to come stamp with us for several months came for a bit to visit & we were all thrilled to see her & get to visit a bit.)  Wow- it was SOOOO hot out yesterday that being inside & stamping was a great thing- that is forsure.

I headed right from my stamp class & went straight to Vinton to join the rest of my family for a night of racing.  Our night started out great with Nathan winning his heat!  He then got wrecked in the main though & did not finish........thankfully he was not hurt, but the car is a mess again!  I feel so bad for Nathan.  He has had some terrible luck lately, that has resulted in spending alot of money & countless hours in the shop repairing things!  Darn.....surely some good luck will come his way soon.  

We got home late last night from the races & then had to go out to chore & check the piggies, so it was a short night.  I'm off soon to pick up the boys & spend my day with all 4 of them.  I'm looking forward to that!!  We're gonna run to the recycle center & then come home to spend our day outside playing.  Deke is off to a meeting this morning, but hope he is home to have lunch with all of us & then he will play catch up on farm things all afternoon.

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!  Next Monday I'm headed to Salt Lake City, Utah for our annual Stampin' Up! Convention.  Between having card stock to get cut for my 2 classes I have this week & all of the swaps I have to create, cut, stamp & assemble yet for convention- I'm going to be a busy little stamper every spare minute that I can!!

Gotta run...
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment