Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

A banner for Masen......

Here is the banner I made for Masen's baby shower.  I thought we could add different ribbons to it & hang it in his room.
Here is a good picture of Sarah opening some of the gifts.  You can see here that we hung the banner on the front of the table.
The colors I used for the banner are-  Smoky Slate & Pear Pizzazz.  I used our new Tear & Tape Adhesive & adhered the pennants to the Thick Smoky Slate  Baker's Twine.  (And let me tell you- it worked like a charm & I LOVE that new Tear & Tape Adhesive!)  I also used the 2" Circle punch. 

The newly retired product that I used - Chevron Smoky Slate Designer Paper, the alphabet set- Perfect Print & Bigz Die- Party Pennants.
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day on the farm & then I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  This morning Deke & I are both up early & off for the day.  He has a meeting in Mt. Pleasant all day for his Board of Supervisors.  And I'm headed to a meeting for our hog unit.  

Tonight Nathan races in Osky- so we'll head over there to cheer him on.  I'll drive separate.  I need to pick up a few groceries & I will then come home as soon as he is done racing so that I can get more card stock cut & get ready for my stamp class that I have here tomorrow night.  Tomorrow is gonna be another crazy/busy day & I'll be gone again too.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment