Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

TODAY is the Online Extravaganza SALE!! Woo Hoo!!

1014692_10152889162033428_6113772651153517534_o
 The online Extravaganza SALE starts today!!   
CLICK HERE to see the list of everything that is on sale.
You can order ON LINE HERE!  
Here is another box I made using the Gift Box Punch Board!  
It is on sale today only for $13.96 (regularly $19.95).  
The Gold Satin ribbon I used here is also on sale too during the weekly Extravaganza sale for 50% off= $3.48 (regularly $6.95).
supplies:
I used the bundle- 'Merry Everything' with coordinating Note Tag Punch.
cs:  Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
ink:  Real Red
other:  Gift Box Punch Board, Gold Satin Ribbon, Gold Metallic Bakers Twine, 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch
++++++++++
It is the beginning of another busy week here!!  Deke has a meeting this morning.  He'll then be home getting things set up & ready for baby piggies.  They come tomorrow & Wednesday!  I'm headed in to get the boys & spend my day with them.  Tonight I'll be working in the office on farm stuff, as we have an appointment with our CPA next week that I have tons to get ready for first.  
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment