Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

'Bearing Gifts'!

Here is a cute card I created for STYC.  I used the Holiday Catalog set- 'Bearing Gifts'.  I stamped the image onto Shimmery White card stock & then colored it in using Stampin' Write Markers.

I got a swap from Monica Davis that is in my GoDiva Group a few months ago & LOVe her card- so this is my CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from it.  Of course I changed it some....but I thank her for her inspiration.

 I will update this post sometime soon with a supply list. 
 ++++++++++++++

The guys got our corned all picked yesterday & our bins are full!  I spent my day stamping & cooking.  Our kids & us were all at the Seeley's last night.  I took in supper & we got to visit & spend the evening together.

I'm off to a big workshop today & I still have a little more cutting to do, plus load everything up!  Gotta run.......

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment