Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

A beautiful WREATH!


A 'Wonderful Wreath' card.......with a fun fold!  This was one of cards that was offered in my Christmas card kits. 

stamp set:  'Wonderful Wreath'
card stock:  Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
ink:  Old Olive & Real Red
other supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Wonderous Wreath framelits, dimensionals, glue dots

Check out the fun fold when it is opened up!

+++++++
We had a really busy day yesterday with family- but had a great time!!  It was a challenge to get all of the boys to look & smile at the same time for pictures- so we'll see what they turn out like.  But we took them at a feed store & I can't wait to see them!  There was still a little snow & then old buildings in the background.  I think they will be cool!!  

Our trip to Des Moines to see Disney was awesome too.  The boys were all good & loved the show!!  It was a variety of different Disney things- Cars, Fairies, Toy Story, Barbie & Ken, Mickey & Minney, etc....  I thought it was kinda of hard to keep track of things & I prefer the single story line theme- but it was still great!  Neat costumes, singing, lights, etc. 

I was up early this morning to start my chicken baking & getting things ready for our Thanksgiving Dinner.  We are off to my sisters here soon & will spend our day there with my side of the family having a late Thanksgiving Dinner together.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment