Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

A CUTE 'Holiday Home' card!

Here is a quick post......I'm getting ready for my annual Christmas card class that is today.  I've been a busy bee doing LOTS of cutting of card stock.  I am excited about today & I'm looking forward to stamping with everyone joining me.  

This card is one of my November class cards.  I LOVE IT!!  And I do believe that it was a favorite of many that made it this month with me.  The Santa flying with his reindeer is just too cute.

'Holiday Home'
cs:  Lost Lagoon, Softy Sky, Basic Black & Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento & Soft Sky
supplies:  Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Lost Lagoon ribbon, Confetti Stars Punch, dimensionals, Glue dots, sponge, 1/2" Circle Punch 

I hope you have a very SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment