Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A 'White Christmas'!

Here is one of the cards everyone that joined me, got to make at my monthly classes this month.  I love snowflakes & snowmen- so this is a favorite card of mine!  Our Holiday Catalog is just full of awesome stamp sets & accessories for the holidays!! 
'White Christmas'
cs:  Marina Mist & Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento, Marina Mist
markers:  Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie
supplies:  Big Shot, Filigree Embossing Folder, White Satin Ribbon, dimensionals, Glue Dot, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Frosted Sequins
 +++++++++++++++++++++

We had a crazy night....  Susie's Hair Hut was open & G'ma got Brayden's hair cut, then made him supper & off we went to help Papa on the farm to sell 2 loads of hogs.  The one load was all outside & I froze!!  It was 9 when we got in to do homework, make Deke's supper & cut Nathan's hair too.   I was up late working on farm bookwork & catching up on emails & messages from the day.

I'm off to pick up the boys.  Deke has meetings again today so will be gone.  

Tonight Deke will be working late on the farm moving pigs & getting ready to powerwash.  I'll be burning the midnight oil sorting stamp orders & cutting card stock- as I have my annual Christmas Card Class here on Saturday & I have lots to do!  My UPS man was here yesterday with 4 big boxes of stamp orders & he comes again today with 4 more big boxes of stamp orders. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment