Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

A pyramid "Tree" card

Hello-
Here is a fun fold card that was one I created for my Fall Stamp Til You Cramp event the end of last month.

Years ago I did a pyramid card & couldn't remember how to do it.....so I did a Google Search for 'pyramid card tutorial' & found a great u tube video that demonstrator Linda Gutierrez did. 

Didn't it turn out cute!!
stamp sets:  'Festival Of Trees' & 'Good Greetings' (hostess set for October only)  card stock:  Garden Green, Whisper White
designer paper:  Trim the Tree Paper Stack
ink:  Real Red & Garden Green
marker:  Chocolate Chip
other supplies:  2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Candy Dot Brad Base, Paper Piercing Tool & Mat, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Glue, Tree Punch

*The 'Festival of Tree' stamp set & Tree Punch can be purchased separately or together in a bundle!




Here is a picture of it from the side- so you can see where I added the designer paper.












There is how it opens up & how I decorated the inside of it.







It can lay flat & fit into one of our medium sized envelopes for mailing.  

NOTE:  I used 3 - 4x4" squares to make this card.




+++++++++++++
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving yesterday.  We had a wonderful time with some of our family here for dinner.  How blessed we are!  We'll get to spend Saturday & Sunday with the rest of our family. 

 
Here is the Seeley family-
Steve, Brody, Manda, Trey & Drake
  
 Here is Trey, Deke, Brody, me & Drake

Trey with my mom (Great- Grandma Sharon)

When everyone left I then spent the rest of the afternoon/evening wearing another 'hat', as I was working on farm bookwork.  I'll work on it all day today too.  I have the day off from babysitting the boys today & so I'll be working at one of my other jobs all day/night.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment