Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!!

Here is the card that I whipped up on Monday morning to give to Manda for her birthday!  I wanted it to be a clean & simple card & look like her.  I must have succeeded as she said she loved it!  These words are 'my sayings', that I use often when I wish someone a Happy Birthday- so I thought this was a perfect set to use for her birthday card.  These words are from the set- 'Amazing Birthday'.

stamp set:  'Amazing Birthday'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral & Whisper White
designer paper:  Park Lane
ink:  Basic Gray, Calypso Coral
supplies:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, Calypso Coral Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Paper Snips, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
+++++++++
I enjoyed my day with the boys yesterday.  Since it has been so cold & we can't go outside to play, we've been working on some educational games on the IPads.  Brayden & Papa had fun at Boy Scouts last night, while I got my hair cut.  When I got home I worked on cutting more Christmas card kits all evening.  I'm gaining- but still have a few more to do.

Deke is gone to meetings again today & tonight.  Drake picked out pancakes & ham for lunch yesterday since Papa wasn't here to eat with us.  Brody gets to pick out our lunch for today- so I wonder what we'll have?  He loves sugar- so he'll probably just want cookies knowing him.

I'm planning to be home tonight- finally.  And I hope to get more Christmas card kits cut.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, wonderful card you created! I saw your card on Pinterest and just love it!

    ReplyDelete