Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Our Trick-or-Treaters!

Brayden & Jacobi (Brayden's baby brother)
Drake, Trey & Brody
I just had to share a comical photo of the boys at our home last night on one of their stops for trick-or-treating.  How blessed we are that Nathan, Kimi, Manda, Steve & all 5 boys were all at our house at the same time.  The boys were excited to see each other in their costumes & get their picture taken together.  It isn't easy getting them to look at the camera at the same time- so this is about as good as it got for capturing them all.
Jacobi is Brayden's mom (Kimi) & Mike's son & he just turned 5 months old on 10/22.  And Trey will be 5 months old on 11/12- so they are only about 3 weeks apart in age.  They were both hungry & wanting to eat & not get their picture taken.
But all in all- it didn't turn out to be too bad of a photo.

We had a great Halloween!  
I hope you did too!
 Here is the card that I made for the boys.
I just can't get enough of this cute little ghost & pumpkins.
This stamp set & coordinating framelits is definitely a favorite of mine.
 'Fall Fest' & 'Good Greetings' (hostess only stamp set for Oct.)
cs:  Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Basic Black
dp:  Motley Monster Designer Paper
ink:  Black Memento, Tangerine Tango
supplies:  Tangerine Tango ribbon, Basic Black 1/8" ribbon, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Fun Fall Framelits
Here are the cards & little candy bar treats I had sitting out that I made for the boys.
++++++++

I am home today!
And I'm going to be a stampin' fool!
I pray that I have good mojo- as I have ALOT to do!
I have a class tomorrow with my monthly N. Liberty gals.
I am looking forward to seeing all of them & sharing!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment