Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

A Santa's Suite Gift Card Holder

Check this out.....
Here is another gift card holder that I made.  It is a pocket card too.  I thought making it look like a Santa suite would be perfect for Christmas gift cards!  And it is a quicky to make.  Isn't it cute!

cs:  Basic Black, Real Red, Gold Foil
supplies:  1" Square Punch, Curly Label Punch, dimensionals
other:   white typing paper
This is what it looks like when the gift certificate is pulled out of the pocket.  So this card can be regiftable.


Measurements-
*Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"; 5 x 1 1/4"; 1" square punch (plus whatever you need to layer the gift card part)
*Real Red- 5 x 3 3/4; 5 x 2
*Gold Foil- 1 1/2" strip

++++++++++++
Last night I ran to Osky to get groceries, deposit our hog check & deliver stamps along the way.  I came to get supper & spent the night away cutting the last of the Christmas card kits!!

This morning I'm headed in to pick up the boys.  We are off to go pick up our meat at the locker in Keota & deliver stamps on the way over & on the way back home too.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil working on things for my downline Christmas Get-to-Gather that is tomorrow.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment