Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

A HUGE Snowflake!!

It is a winter wonderland outside at our house today!!  The ground is covered with snow!  So I thought that this card was very appropriate to post & share for today.

This is one of the cards that everyone got to make at my November classes.  I used the Snowflake Thinlit Card Die.  Cool huh!  I made it a tri-fold card.
stamp set:  'Endless Wishes'
card stock:  Island Indigo, Pool Party & Whisper White
ink:  Island Indigo
other supplies:  Big Shot, Snowflake Card Thinlit Die, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, 1 3/8" Circle Punch
Notes: 
*The snowflake shown here is also included in with the Snowflake Card Thinlit Die.  Be sure when cutting it out that you use waxed paper in between your card stock & your thinlit so that you can get the snowflake out easier.  You will also have to use a paper piercing tool to punch out the snowflake from the die too.

*I cut the Island Indigo card stock at 4 1/4 x 11" & put into the framelit long ways with the end of it over the framelit so that it would not cut the card stock, so that I could score it & make it into a tri-fold card.
+++++++++
 I had a house full yesterday here to make their Christmas cards!  What a fun day it was!  I'm glad that so many could join me & get their cards all done!!

Last night we went out for supper with the Seeley family to a new Mexican restaurant in Sigourney for Manda's birthday!!  She will turn 28 tomorrow!

Today I have a HUGE stack of Christmas card kits to get cut & orders to sort, bag & get ready for delivery.  I am home all day!  But I will be working all day.  Think I'll turn on the Hallmark channel & watch Christmas shows!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment