Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A bag full of "CHRISTMAS" tags!!

This is a bag full of CHRISTMAS tags that was one of my STYC projects last month.  It was so much fun & so easy to do.  These kraft bags are in the Holiday Catalog- #135826- Petite Cafe' Gift Bags- 10 for $5.95.
Check out the tags made with the Angled Tag Topper Punch.  We also used the stamp sets- 'Cheerful Tags' & 'Trendy Trims', along with a Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad.

++++++
The guys got our corn all combined last Saturday.  On Sunday they got it mowed & racked the corn stalks & got big round bales made that we'll use for bedding this winter.  And today Deke's Uncle Joe is coming down to help him pump our 3 lagoons.  So we will soon be ready for winter. We had had big dips in the temps the past 12 hours.  And we woke up to a dusting of white SNOW all over the ground this morning. 

Tonight I'm a farmer helping Deke sell hogs.  Thankfully Nathan & Steve helped us get them sorted last night.  The boys- Brayden, Brody & Drake had fun being out on the farm with us watching on the other side of the fence.  They also had a blast running between the big bales that Papa had hauled to the lot, that he needs to get put into the sheds for the winter.  It was fun listening to them laugh & play.  I wish I would have had my camera with me.  Great Papa Dave even was getting a kick out listening to them & watching them- as he was out tootling around on his 4 wheeler & stopped down to visit us.

I'm off soon to pick up the boys.  We will be home all day, but have to cook lunch & snacks to send to the field to feed the guys.  Humm....what should I make?  I baked a pan of chocolate chip bar cookies last night.  I'll probably make breaded tenderloins- as Uncle Joe likes them.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment