Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

More 'The Newborn King'

Here is another 'Newborn King' card that I did in Navy & Silver.  This was one of the projects for my STYC event.  It is very similar to one of the Christmas cards offered in my Christmas card class.  You can see that card HERE!

There is just something about the combination of Night of Navy & Smoky Slate that is very elegant to me at Christmas time when making cards.


So what do you think?  This card is horizontal & the other card is vertical.  Other than that they are pretty much the exact same layout with different words used on the fronts.


 sets- 'The Newborn King' 
(words came from-'Ornamental Pines')
cs:  Night of Navy, Smoky Slate & Whisper White
ink:  Silver Encore & Night of Navy
supplies:  Basic Rhinestones, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch


My mom loves this card!!  I knew she would. 

I'm off to Manda's.  We'll stay there for awhile this morning.  Nathan has an early meeting- so Brayden will be there too.  The boys & I will take him to school & then come home.  

Tonight I'm a farmer for while.  We have some pigs from outside lots that need sorted to sell tomorrow night, so Nathan & Steve will come out to help us.  We have to get it done before it gets dark (it is easier that way- so hope we don't have to work by the light of the security light anyways).
Then Deke will work late picking up big round cornstalk bales they got done yesterday & get them put in the shed to use this winter.  I'll be finalizing orders & getting caught up on bookwork.

Nancy & Lynda had an awesome stampin' party yesterday!!!  It was pretty much a perfect day spent with friends creating pretty winter cards.  I have pictures taken of the 6 cards from my November classes, but just haven't had time to get them downloaded yet.  I'll do that soon & start posting them for you to see.  

Ok....Deke is headed to the office this morning & off I go to town to Manda's.  I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!!


Happy Stamping!!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment