Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

'Seasonally Scattered'- THANKS!

THANKS!!  Wow- this is such a powerful word isn't it!  I know I'm so thankful for so much in my life.  I am crazy busy & I have a hard time wearing so many different hats at times- but I love what I do & I'm thankful for everything!

This is an embossed resist fall card.  It is a fun technique to do with a cool outcome!  I love hearing the "awhhs" when you emboss!  

'Seasonally Scattered'
cs & ink:  Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze & Versamark Ink pad
supplies:  Chevron Ribbon, Sponges, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
++++++++++++++++++++ 

What a long day yesterday was!!  We had lots to do & got alot done, but just about ran out of having enough hours in the day to get them all done.   

Deke & Mike did get re-elected as Keokuk County Board of Supervisors.  

Our truckers were late getting here & so we didn't start loading the semi's until after 1:30 a.m. this morning.  It was then about 3:15 a.m. when we walked in the house, so we only got a few hours of sleep.  It was a very short night & it is gonna be a very long day!!

Deke is headed out to chore, then off to the office & then he'll be in Burlington for an afternoon meeting & back home to chore again- so he'll be gone all day.  I'm headed in to get the boys.  I'll then be burning the midnight oil tonight getting everything ready for my stampin' class I have here at our home tomorrow night.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card Susie. perfect technique for this stamp set, love the colors.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I love this card too! :)

    ReplyDelete