Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving!!  May this holiday be joyful and may happiness surround it, with good things on your table & those you love around it!  I am sending each of you many blessing on this day of THANKS!

Here is a card that I did at my September classes & I forgot to post it.  I thought it was fitting to post today as I say thanks for allowing me to share my love of stamping with each of you!!


stamp set:  'Seasonally Scattered'
card stock:  Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Naturals Ivory
ink:  Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Crazy
supplies:  Sponge Daubers, Banner Punch, Mossy Meadow Ribbon, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Fun Fall Framelits


This is an easel card.  Check out how it stands up.

My mom, step-dad (Dick), Aunt Virginia, Manda, Steve & the 3 boys are coming to eat lunch with Deke & I here today.  We'll get together with the rest of my family on Sunday at my sister Beckie's.

May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year!!

Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment