Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

'thankful for you'

Here is a cute fall card with pumpkins!  The pumpkins are from the set- 'Fall Fest' & cut out with their coordinating 'Fun Fall' framelits.  This card was one of my STYC projects.

NOTE:  The words used here are from the 'Good Greetings' hostess only set that was available last month.  


 
'Fall Fest' & 'Good Greetings'
cs:  Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango & Whisper White
dp:  Motley Monsters
ink:  Tangerine Tango, Black Memento
marker:  Always Artichoke (for the stem) & Project Life Pens (for the pumpkin vines)
supplies:  Burlap Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Paper Snips

NOTE:  I just cut off the bottom of the pumpkins with Scissor Snips to make them flat.

+++++++++++++++++++++
I made it to Osky last night to get groceries.  Deke wasn't able to go along as his cousin is here & they are picking our corn from the fields.

I'm home today & will be spending my day stamping!  I have a workshop tomorrow with Lynda & Nancy being co-hostesses.  We have a huge group joining us & I'm looking forward to spending my afternoon stamping & sharing with everyone.

Tonight we are going to Manda & Steve's for supper.  Nathan, Sarah & Brayden will be there too.  I'm marinading tenderized ham steaks to grill & I'm not sure yet what we'll do for potatoes.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment