Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Check out this Box made with the Gift Box Punch Board!

Here is a box that I made using the awesome Gift Box Punch Board in the Holiday Catalog.
You can make boxes of all sizes with this awesome punch board!
The Gift Box Punch Board is on SALE TOMORROW for the Door Buster Extravaganza Sale.
Regularly $19.95- tomorrow it is:  $13.96!
This is in the Holiday Catalog on pg. 5! 
 Don't you love the tag too that I made & added to the box!

stamp set:  'Cheerful tags'
cs:  Under the Tree Specialty Designer Paper, Kraft 12x12 Paper, Garden Green card stock, Gold Foil
ink:  Garden Green 
other supplies:  Gift Box Punch Board, Tree Punch, Metallic Gold Baker's Twine, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Angled Tag Topper Punch
 +++++++++++++
I had some of my team here yesterday & we spent the day together stamping!  We had a great time & made 2 1/4" square samplers!  I'll post pictures of these sometime soon.  They were super cute & we had so much fun creating them together.  Several of my team wasn't able to attend due to other things they had already scheduled in our busy lives or because they lived too far away.  We missed them!!  My next team event is going to be the New Occasions/Sale-a-bration Catalog Kick Off on December 3rd.  We get to preview together the new catalogs that will be coming out in January!  We are having a pot luck supper & I'll be providing projects for everyone to make with New Occasions Catalog products that I got at Founders for my pillow gifts!  We are all looking forward to this too.

I have the day off today & am going to go with Manda to help her. When I get home I'll work on putting things away from yesterdays class & gearing up for another busy week here on our farm.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment