Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

'Get Your Santa On'

Check out this cute Santa!  This is one of the cards that everyone joining me to stamp at my monthly classes for November got to make.  I think he is so cute!!!  Don't you love the sparkles I added to him using a 2 Way Glue Pen & Dazzling Diamonds Glitter too.

I colored him with a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Gold Dazzle Marker & a Skin Tone Blendabilities Marker.

sets:  'Get  Your Santa On' & 'Holiday Invitation'
cs:  Garden Green, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
dp:  Trim The Tree Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento
markers:  Real Red & Gold Dazzle
Blendablilites:  Skin Tone Assortment
supplies:  Red Satin Ribbon, Big Shot, Star Embossing Folder, dimensionals, glue dot, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
+++++++++
We have had a crazy week this week.  I have been going 100 mph & don't see any gain in sight yet.  I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock all night getting ready for my Christmas Card Class that is tomorrow.  We'll have a fun day creating our cards together!!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment