Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

'Mingle All The Way"!

Hello!! 
I love snowflakes!  And I love silver.....so this card is just a favorite of mine.  I just think that it is so elegant looking.

Check out the snowflake embellishment!  And I really like the silver ribbon too!  

Everyone made this card that stamped with me at STYC last weekend.


'Mingle All The Way'
cs:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Silver Foil
dp:  All Is Clam Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Smoky Slate
supplies:  2 1/2"  Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Silver Satin Ribbon, All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishment, dimensionals, glue dot
+++++++++++++++
I'm headed to N. Liberty for my monthly class there.  Lana is our hostess this month.  I can't wait to see everyone & share!  My theme for this months cards is Winter/Holiday! I will get photos taken of these cards & post them later this week.

Gotta run.....still lots to do!  I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment