Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

A Partridge in a pear tree!






Here is a card I made using the Holiday Catalog set- 'Partridge & Pears'.  I love coloring with our Blendabilities Markers.  This card was one of the projects at my STYC event. 
'Partridge & Pears'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
Blendablities Marker Assortments:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Circle Framelits, Paper Snips 
 +++++++++++++++++

I sure enjoyed my day stamping yesterday with all of you that joined me!  I'm looking forward to sharing the exact same 6 cards with my other 2 groups this week too!!

I am not a fan of this day light savings time.  I don't mind getting up in the dark in the mornings, but I sure don't like having to drive home at night in the dark & eating supper in the dark, etc.

Deke is off to meetings today & tonight.  I'll be home with the boys.  I am hoping that it is nice enough we can go outside to play today.  I have lots to catch up on tonight from having stamp stuff all weekend.  And I need to gear up & finish things for this weeks stamp classes too.  Humm....hoping I get alot done.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment