Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A 'Santa Stache'!

Oh Mr. Santa Claus.......don't you love his big mustache!  At my November classes everyone had a choice between 2 different Santa cards.  It could have been this one here or THIS ONE HERE that I previously posted.  Which one is your favorite? I am not sure which one I like better.
sets:  'Santa Stache' & 'Holiday Invitation'
cs:  Garden Green, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
dp:  Trim The Tree Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento
markers:  Real Red & Gold Dazzle
Blendablilites:  Skin Tone Assortment
supplies:  Red Satin Ribbon, Big Shot, Star Embossing Folder, dimensionals, glue dot, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
+++++++++
It was a COLD night out to be delivering stamps last night.  It is too soon to have this cold of temps.  It is going to be a long winter.  But I am thankful to everyone that connected with me!  While I was in Iowa City I made a couple of quick stops to pick up some supplies for my downline Christmas Get-to-Gather that is this coming Saturday.  (Woo Hoo- can't wait!) And I also found a pair of black snow pants for Brayden too, that we've been looking for.

I'm headed in to pick up the boys now & spend my day with them.  Deke is gone all day again today to meetings.  We are excited that Brayden will be here after school tonight.  He & Papa are going to go to his first Boy Scout meeting together.  I'm going to run to get my hair cut while they do that.  Nathan is going to referee a Jr. High BB game right after school- but won't be home too late.  So I hope I get the rest of my Christmas Card Kits all cut after supper & before I go to bed tonight.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment