Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Snowflake from 'Many Merry Stars'

This is a fun pop up card that everyone stamping with me at my November classes got to make.  It is made using the stamp set- 'Many Merry Stars' from the Holiday Supplement Catalog. 
stamp sets:  'Many Merry Stars' & 'Bright & Beautiful'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Whisper White
ink:  Night of Navy
other supplies:  Angled Tag Topper Punch, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishments, Window Sheets, Glue Dots, 1" Circle Punch, Sticky Strip


Check out the circle snowflakes I have popped up in the middle of the card.  What a fun surprise this is when you open it up!  I did a Halloween "Pop Up" card similar to this last year.  You can check it out.   Just click HERE!

++++++++++++++
Yesterday I literally stamped from the moment I got out of bed until wee hours of the morning.  I got lots of Christmas cards cut & have some more yet to do.   First thing this morning I'll be up bright & early, as I have a salad & a pan of bar cookies to make & then drop off for a funeral dinner at church.  I'll then go pick up the boys & spend my day with them.  Tonight is my monthly stamp delivery run.....so I'll be seeing many of you!  Deke has a meeting this morning & another one tonight.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment