Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

Here is another 'Seasonally Scattered' card.  I honestly do LOVE this stamp set.   There are 3 stamps included in this set.  I am not sure which one is my favorite!

I had a full house stamping last night & I am glad that everyone could join me.   I want to thank Denise for bringing yummy snacks- pumpkin chocolate chip cookies & apple cider & to Sonja for bringing veggies!
I will update this post with a supply list soon.  I tried to type this up & post it earlier this morning, but our electricity had flickered off a couple of times & I didn't have any internet service.

I'm off to pick up my boys!  Tonight I'm going to Osky to get groceries.  Maybe Deke can go with me & we can go out to eat?  Humm....that would be nice- we'll see.  He is finally home today & is trying to get pigs moved & buildings washed, as we are getting new baby piggies soon.

I'm home all day tomorrow & will be cutting card stock & getting supplies ready for my big workshop I have on Sunday.  Tomorrow night we have plans to spend it with our kids & families!! 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment