Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A beautiful 'Wondrous Wreath' card!

WOW!  Last month I got an awesome fall wreath card from demonstrator Mary Ann Sedlacek.  I emailed her to find out how she cut the top for the gate fold card she sent to me.  She gracious shared that it was the Apothecary Accents framelits!  I was like- Oh WOW!!  I'll change the colors she used & re-create (CASE) her card for my upcoming STYC.  (She used Soft Suede for her card base, plus Hello Honey & Tangelo Twist for her wreath.) 

So here is my Christmas version of her card.  Isn't this just gorgeous!!  It reminds me of a wreath hanging on my grandma's fence.  I LOVE it!  It is a simple elegance creation I do believe!

'Wondrous Wreath', 'Hardwood' background & 'Petite Pairs'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
ink:  Early Espresso, Old Olive, Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath framelits, Apothecary Accents framelits, Candy Dots Brad Bases, Paper Piercing mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Word Window Punch, Paper Snips, 1/2" Circle Punch

Check it out with it opened up a little below. 
Today is a crazy day!!!  Deke & I are off early this morning to go to the polls & vote first thing when they open up.  I'll then go pick up the boys & Brayden & take him to school.  We have an insurance agent coming late morning, have to have 2 hogs to the locker right after lunch & then sell 2 semi loads of hogs this evening.  Yep- tonight is my farmer night!  When we get in from loading hogs we'll eat supper, shower & head to the courthouse to be there to see the results of the elections as the votes are recorded.  Deke is running for re-election for our Keokuk County Board of Supervisors.  I wish him luck!  I pray that he & Mike both get re-elected as they make a good team & definitely serve the tax payers of our county well.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment