Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Something for you!

With the holidays approaching it is the time of year that if you are wondering what to get a friend or family member for Christmas.  Remember that you can always get them a gift certificate so that they can get some products that they want.  This year my gift certificates are going to be pouches & I've made them in a few different styles.  Here is the snowflake one.  I don't think that you can go wrong with adding snowflakes to a gift card (or anything for that matter) can you?
I think that it turned out pretty cute!!  They are just clean & simple.  I hope that whomever ends up being the recipient of this thinks it is cute too.  I know they are going to love the gift!

stamp sets: 'Trendy Trim' &' Num-Num'
cs:  Marina Mist, Basic Black
ink: Marina Mist
supplies:  Extra Large Oval Punch
other:  White Typing Paper

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a very special THURSDAY!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment