Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Touches of Texture'

This is a fall flowery card.  Does it look like sunflowers?  I love the Early Espresso & Delightful Dijon combination here.  Check out how I did the layering of the words with the different punches.  Adding the new Classic Label Punch- just added that little extra touch. 
stamp sets:  'Touches of Texture' & 'Suite Sayings'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla
ink:  Early Espresso, Delightful Dijon
other:  Classic Label Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals

I did a card similar to this one using Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White & Basic Black.  You can see it HERE!  This card is more my colors and I like it better.   Which one do you like better?
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with Masen & trying to get caught up on my laundry & things around the house.  When he left last night, I spent my night placing orders & working on stamping stuff.  

I am on jury duty this quarter for Keokuk County.  I was suppose to have a jury trial today, but thankfully it got pled out yesterday!!  I am excited about that.....as we are getting new baby piggies today & I really needed to be home to work on the farm & help Deke.  

Manda is going to keep Masen for me this morning while I work on the farm & I'll go pick him up when we get done with the piggies.  

So we'll be headed out early to get chores done & everything all set up & ready for our new babies to arrive.

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for my upcoming classes I have this weekend.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment