Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Sweet Cupcake'

Awhh....today is Masen's 1st birthday! This is the card that I made for him.  

Wow- where has the past year gone?  It sure went fast.  We celebrated his birthday yesterday with lots of family & friends at his house.  The weather was perfect & it was a nice day!
I thought his card turned out cute!!  Sarah chose Pumpkin Pie & Navy for the colors for his party theme.  So those are the colors that I used for his card too!

stamp set:  'Sweet Cupcake'
card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Whisper White
designer paper:  Halloween Night Specialty DSP- upcoming Holiday Catalog
ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Cupcake Cutouts, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Here is the invite that I made for his party, to be sent out to everyone.   I used our retired Mustache framelit here.  

And here he is eating his cake!  He loved the frosting!  Isn't he a doll!  He had a cute little plaid bow tie on & this little pants matched too!

 

++++++ 
I burnt the midnight oil last night cutting card stock!  This morning I'm headed out early for my 2 monthly classes in Hiawatha.  Devonee & Lynda are our hostesses this month!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & spending my day stamping with them.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment