Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Check out my cool frames & a NEW Holiday Catalog sneak peek!

Check out my cool frame!  Long story= short.......Nathan had this in his old house & he was going to throw it away.  I brought it home with me & threw away the picture.  Deke had some bird netting in the shed & we put it on the backside of the frame so that I could display my 'Thoughtful Branches' cards in it at my classes this month!  I just love it!  

 
Here are some other of the frames we made too with the bird netting for me to use!
 
 AND here is a NEW Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek for you!!!!!  I love this moose!  

 This cute moose is from the 'Jolly Friends' set.  Check out his Hat!  It was punched out using the new Jolly Hat Builder Punch!  And I love the little Mini Jingle Bell on his hat too!  WOO HOO!  There is alot of new things in the upcoming Holiday Catalog.....and this is just a little sneak peek!

+++++++++++
Last night I worked on swaps & burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning I'm off early to meet Kimi & pick up Brayden.  Then we're headed out to help Deke with our new baby piggies that are arriving this morning.  This will be the last time Brayden will get to help on the farm, as school is starting.

Later this morning the other 4 boys will be here to spend the rest of the day with us!  

Tonight when all of the boys go home I will be a stamping again!!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment