Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Shooting Star' Bumble Bee spinner card!

Check out this CUTE spinner card!  This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my August monthly classes will be making!!  Those that joined us at my class this past Sunday loved it!  I hope everyone else does too!
Stampin' Up! has made making spinner cards so easy to do with our new Sliding Stars Framelits & Foam Adhesive Strips!  

You should see it in person......as the bee wings have Clear Wink of Stella on them & they just sparkle!

I added little White Perfect Accents to the top corner of the card.  But BEFORE I put them on the card I took a Black Sharpie marker & colored them black! 
stamp set:  'Shooting Stars'
card stock:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
designer paper:  Festive Birthday DSP- 12x12
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Sliding Star Framelits, White Perfect Accents (colored black with a sharpie marker), Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Clear Wink of Stella Brush, Foam Adhesive Strips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Classic Label Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch
++++
Yesterday morning I was busy on the farm helping Deke with our new baby piggies.  I picked up Masen from Manda's about 11:15 & he spent the rest of the day with me.  Last night when he left I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head out to meetings.  He has one this morning & one this afternoon in Mount Pleasant.  Masen will be here early to spend the day with me, as Nathan has another early meeting in Fairfield.  And the 3 Seeley boys will be here soon, as Manda has a meeting at school today too!

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock after the boys leave.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment