Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Stampin' Up!- More 'Thoughtful Branches'

This is a clean & simple card.  I used the 'Thoughtful Branches' set again!!  See- I told you that this was a very versatility stamp set!  Aren't these flowers just so pretty!

Look closely at my circle.......I layered it so that it was 1/2 Perfect Plum & 1/2 Garden Green.  Cool huh!

stamp set:  'Thoughtful Branches'- August SPECIAL
card stock:  Perfect Plum, Garden Green, Whisper White
ink:  Garden Green, Perfect Plum
marker:  Garden Green
other:  Whisper White Organza Ribbon, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimesntionals, Glue Dot, Clear Wink of Stella

+++++++
We had a long day again yesterday!  All of their family- Nathan, Sarah, Brayden & Masen spent the night at their new home last night & in their own rooms!  We got a ton done yesterday!  The whole family was there.  And the boys were so good while we were busy cleaning & unpacking!  It was about 10:00 pm when we got home last night.  We were both just beat!  We are thankful & happy we got to help them get moved & get somewhat settled in.  They have a beautiful home!  And it is only 1/2 mile from our home too to top it off!

This morning Deke is off to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to run errands & get caught up on some things.  Brayden & Masen will be here about noon & spend the rest of the day with me.  

I hope we are home tonight.  As I have tons to get done this week!

Gotta run........

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment