Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Stampin' Up!- Halloween Nights DSP

BOO!

Oh my GOSH.........I am so excited to share with you a sneak peek of some more new upcoming Holiday Catalog products!  

AND this project is actually one I designed last night for my upcoming Halloween Treats Class that I am having next month. 

Check out these adorable little ghosts.  
  • I cut them out using the new Paisley Framelits. (pg. 46)
  • I stamped the faces on them using the face stamps in the set- 'Spooky Fun'! (pg. 52)
And here it is.......my awesome Halloween Wreath!!  
Wouldn't you love to come to one of my Halloween Treats classes & make this with me?  I know I love it!!  What do you think?  It is pretty spooky cute huh!  

This wreath will be the 'add on' part to my Annual Halloween Treats class.  I will be emailing details out about this upcoming class to my customers in the next couple of days.

If you like Halloween, stay tuned- as I'll be sharing lots of cards, gifts & packaging things in the coming weeks, that I'm doing as projects at my Halloween Treats classes.  

Those of you that know me, know that fall is my favorite time of the year and for so many different reasons.  But Halloween is dear to my heart & I LOVE decorating, sharing & giving Halloween treat projects that I've made. 

stamp set:  'Spooky Fun'
card stock:  Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black
designer paper:  Halloween Nights DSP Specialty (12x12)
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Triple Banner Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Paisley Framelits Dies, Large Letters Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  School got out early, so Brayden was here to play with the boys all afternoon too.   We spent several hours outside, enjoying the beautiful weather. 

When the 3 Seeley boys went home Brayden & I went to Tom's & bought a used bike for him to ride here on the farm.  Tom has tons of bicycles & Brayden was just amazed. 
 
The guys were all racing last night.  Nathan won his heat & finished 6th in the main at Webster City.  After Brayden went to bed, I burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning I'm off early to pick up the boys & we'll take Brayden to school.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping......hoping to have good mojo in creating more projects for my upcoming Halloween Treats classes.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment