Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Fresh Fruit'

Awhh.......yummy!  I love strawberries.  

Check out this cute card & fun fold I did here.  This is another one of the cards that everyone joining me at my August monthly classes is getting to make. 
Did you notice the pretty red ribbon?  It is a sneak peek from the upcoming Holiday Catalog too.  It is called- Real Red 3/4" Stitched Ribbon.  I love the pretty white stitching along the edge.  It is very elegant!

stamp set:  'Fresh Fruit'
card stock:  Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
designer paper:  Fruit Stand DSP (12x12)
ink:  Real Red, Old Olive
other:  Big Shot, Layering Squares Framelits, Magnetic Platform, Sparkling Embossing Folder, New Platform, Best Badge Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Real Red Stitched ribbon, Simply Scored Scoring Tool

Look at the ends of the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' banner.  I made the ends this way by using the Best Badge Punch.  

Dimensions for this fun  fold are:
**Real Red card stock- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 1 1/4" & 5 1/2".  I then just folded the front fold forward.  This is another form a "Z Fold" card.  
+++++
Yesterday I spent the whole day working on bookwork for stamping stuff & placing orders.  I then burnt the midnight oil stamping, using some NEW Holiday Catalog things for my upcoming team meeting I have this weekend.

This morning the 2 Wood boys will be here early to spend the day with me.  We're gonna go out & help Papa with the baby piggies for awhile too.  

Tonight when the boys go home I will be a stamping away!!  I hope to have some good mojo in creating with my New Catalog pre-order!!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment