Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Flourishing Phrases'

So.....I played with a different color using the Flourishing Phrases' set.  I used Elegant Eggplant here & did the Smack Down Technique. 

You can see the another card I made using Daffodil Delight & the Smack Down Technique HERE!!
WOW- Which card do you like better?  The Daffodil Delight or the Elegant Eggplant?

They both have a totally different look- even though they are created using the same stamp set, same layout & same technique.  

stamp set:  'Flourishing Phrases'
card stock:  Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
other:  Flourishing Thinlits, Big Shot, New Platform, Precision Plate, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer
++++++++
I enjoyed my day with Brayden & Masen yesterday.  Brayden & Papa went to look at possibly trading skid loaders......so Brayden was pumped!  He can tell you all about the different skid loaders on the market. And what he didn't learn at the dealership he looked up on line when he got home.  Nathan, Sarah & the boys got their family photos taken last night at their home (around their pond).  I can't wait to hear all about it when they get here this morning.

After the boys left I burnt the midnight oil stamping!!!  I am working on swaps & shoe box swaps for my upcoming team meeting that I am hosting this weekend.

Deke is off early to chore & head to a meeting & then spend the rest of the morning in the courthouse.  

After my boys leave tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again!!

There are no weekly races tonight in Osky, due to the Iowa State Fair going on this week.  Wow- so that means I'll have an extra night to be home.  

Gotta run.......I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!! 
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment