Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Perfectly Wrapped'!

Oh what a HAPPY DAY!!  

Here is a clean & simple card I made!  I needed a quick card to send to a friend!  Isn't it bright & cheery!

Wow- these words & this flower stamp are both in the same stamp set!  I love it when there are stamp sets that coordinate & all go together like this!  Even the little circle dot stamp set around the words are in this stamp set too! 
stamp set:  'Perfectly Wrapped'
card stock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Sweet Sugar Plum
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platfrom, Layering Circles Framelits, Blossom Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals
++++++
Oh how I had a full day of stamping yesterday!!  I enjoyed my day, but it was a full one!  I had one of my regular monthly classes in the morning & then had a team meeting in the afternoon!  When everyone left last night I worked on getting our family room/kitchen back in order (furniture moved back where it belonged & all stamp stuff picked up).  
Sarah is gone with her cousin this weekend, so Nathan & their boys were here for lunch & supper last night.  Nathan is a great cook- so glad he came here to make supper & eat with us!   When they left last night I went to bed.  I was just beat!  
Today I'm working on catching up on mail, bookwork, emails & such this morning.  This afternoon Deke & I are going to stain trim for the outside of our house so that Makenzy can come put that on sometime soon.  Our trim & siding along the bottom edge of our home is rotten.  We are replacing it.  What a process!  Will be glad when it will be all done.  Think we about have everything now to get it done.  I need to get the trim stained, Deke is going to remove the rotten siding & then our friends Makenzy & Ben will be helping to get the rest of it all done.  
I think that Nathan & the boys are coming down again today & they can help us! 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment