Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Thoughtful Branches'

Here is a clean & simple card!  It's another fall card......using the awesome stamp set- 'Thoughtful Branches'!  I did the thumping technique here.  This would make a great guy card, sympathy card, birthday card, etc. 
There are a little closer so that you can see all of the different colors!  

Oh how I love FALL!

stamp sets:  'Thoughtful Branches' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla
ink:  Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Delight Dijon
markers:  Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
other:  Very Vanilla Thick Twine, Sponge Daubers, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
I had a fun day with the boys yesterday!  Brayden went out with Papa for a couple of hours in the afternoon to grind feed & work on the farm.  When the boys went home last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!!  I have some cute things to share with you in the coming days, using new Holiday Catalog products.

This morning all of the boys will be here early to spend the day with me.  Manda & Nathan both have early meetings.  So G'ma is going to have a busy day!!

When the boys go home tonight I'll be a busy bee getting everything finished up & ready for my upcoming stamp classes that I have here at our home this weekend.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment