Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Thoughtful Branches'

Here is a single tree using the 'Thoughtful Branches' set.  It is clean & simple!  It is perfect for a guy card!  This is another way to do this card layout & make a different tree!  You can see  another idea using the same pieces of card stock, but with a totally different look by CLICKING HERE!!

Gosh.....I just love this stamp set!
stamp sets:  'Thoughtful Branches' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla
ink:  Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Delight Dijon
markers:  Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
other:  Very Vanilla Thick Twine, Sponge Daubers, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 
Yesterday was a long day!!  I enjoyed my night getting to stamp & visit with everyone that joined me.  I was beat when they left, so ended up going to bed finally about midnight.  
 
This morning I'm gearing up for stamping all day!  I have my monthly class here this morning at our home.  And then this afternoon I have my team coming to play with new Holiday Catalog products!!  I can't wait to see everyone & stamp!!
 
I hoe you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment