Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Thoughtful Branches'

Here is a pretty z fold card that made for my friend Lynda.  I am just in love with this stamp set.  And I love this new In Color too.

I promise tomorrow you'll see me use a different stamp set......my past week of posting the versatility with 'Thoughtful Branches' is done.  
stamp set: 'Thoughtful Branches'
card stock:  Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Whisper White
ink:  Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green
other:  Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, DImensionals, Glue Dots, Clear Wink of Stella Brush
Here it is opened up! 

+++++
Yesterday was a long & busy day!  We had a wonderful time at our monthly stamp class.

I stopped to see my friend Lynda at the hospital on my way home from my class.  It was wonderful to get to see her!  She looked great!  

Nathan & Sarah had all of our family at their home for supper last night.  I got home late- but was there in time to enjoy smores on the fire, down by their pond.

I was beat when I got home......

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to get my walk in & get ready for Masen to arrive.  Nathan has an early meeting today too.

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for this next weekends monthly classes.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment